Pinterest Design In Less Time
Do you want to….
- Save time on pin design so you can spend more time on your business goals?
- Pin professional-looking content that helps you stand out on Pinterest?
- Attract your ideal audience to your free and paid offers without having to hire a graphic designer or spend hours behind a computer?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then keep reading!
You don’t have time to create cohesive and professional-looking layouts each and every time you want to design a Pinterest pin.
On top of it, you wonder if your design skills are even up to par. Even with the pre-made Canva templates, you still lack the time to pull together a pin that stands out and appeals to your audience.
You are spending more time on design and marketing tasks and less time on your business goals.
Sure, there are plenty of free templates around, but many of the providers aren’t offering a solution for all those headlines or titles you have to write. They seem to think design and writing are two different things, but that’s false. A good Pinterest design consists of a great headline.
Introducing the Incredibly Simple Pinterest Bundle
The bundle includes unique Pinterest templates, easy to use headline generators, fun Canva elements, and easy to understand video tutorials so you can spend less time creating pins and copy. Templates allow you to edit colors, photos, fonts, and other elements without having to start from scratch. You can add in your own branding and make each pin your own without being an expert in graphic design.
Plus, the templates are created in Canva which is absolutely free! No paid version required!
You don’t need to pay for a VA or a graphic designer and the one-time fee is only $27!
- Time-saving, editable Canva Templates so that you can spend less time designing and more time elevating your business
- 115 “done for you” Canva Templates that allow you to create compelling imagery, videos, and stories to attract your ideal audience
- Budget-friendly DIY templates that don’t require design fees or expensive software
- Stand out professionally by editing the templates with your own branding and colors to build brand awareness
- Bonus! Create over 50 headlines with the Instant Headline Generator for your posts, pages, and social sites in just minutes avoiding the problem of “writer’s block” and boosting your rank in the search
- Bonus! Walk-through’s and tutorials for using the templates and generator as well as other videos for keyword searching, headline ranking, and more.
- Just added!! I’m including a set of gradients and shadows that can be used behind your images to make them pop! Just upload them to Canva and use them in your projects.
Templates Made for Busy Bloggers Like You
I’ve created these templates to save bloggers and small businesses time with their Pinterest design. Easy to use in the free version of Canva. (Don’t have Canva? Grab it here!)
The Bundle includes:
- 4 sets of 20 Standard Pin Templates for Canva
- 1 set of 20 Video Pin Templates for Canva
- 1 set of 15 Story Pin Templates for Canva
- Bonus: Subject Headline Generator (Google or Excel)
- Bonus: Headline Generator for Posts (Google or Excel)
- NEW! Shadows and gradients for adding “pop” to your pin images
- Video tutorials & Instructions
Did you just skim? No worries! Are you ready to grab the Pinterest Bundle which includes 115 pin templates and complete tutorials? Bonus: You’ll also get headline generators in Google Sheets or Excel that allow you to create over 50 headlines in minutes. No more scratching your head trying to come up with titles or headings for your blog posts, social media, or Pinterest!
Special Offer! For a limited time, it’s only
$37 $27! Plus, you’ll get lifetime updates and tutorials on this product for as long as you want! But grab it now because the price won’t stay this low forever.