Pinterest & Blogging Resources
Disclaimer: The links below are mostly affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission but it costs you nothing. Thank you for using my links and supporting my business.
- 7 Day Pinterest Plan - My book that goes over everything a business or blogger might want to know to get started with Pinterest
- Pinterest for Business - The official site to learn about Pinterest for business, best practices, and changes in the platform
- Pinterest Academy - Pinterest training tools for learning Pinterest
- Pinterest Trends - Learn what's trending on Pinterest
- Pinterest Predicts - Pinterest predictions about what will trend this year
- Pinterest App - Install with Google play or iPhone
- Pin it button - Use on your website for your pin images
- Tailwind - Schedule posts to Pinterest (Get 30 days free using my affiliate link!)
- Tasty Pins Plugin - a plugin for WordPress that allows you to create titles and descriptions for your pins without using the alt tags. When someone shares a pin from your website, the pin has your keyword rich descriptions and titles!
- Publer - schedule blog posts using this easy to use automated scheduling app
- App Sumo - tons of great apps for blogging at huge discounts. Use my link and get $10 off your purchase.
- Flywheel Hosting - Super secure and quick hosting. My favorite thing about Flywheel is their customer service which is top-notch. Also, the site lets you stage your website until your ready to publish.
- Name Cheap - Cheap domain names for your website.
- Thrive Themes - includes themes, countdown timers, landing page tools, opt-in forms, and much more. My site is built with Thrive.
- Mailerlite - I used to use Convertkit, but now have stuck with Mailerlite. They are much easier to use and less expensive with all the same features.
- Clean Talk Spam & Security Plugin - protect your website against brute force attacks and spam. Inexpensive and works on WordPress.
- Send Owl - an easy to use tool for selling your digital products on your website
Writing & SEO Tools
- Scheduling Shortcuts Course (Levee Road) - a great course for learning how to pin and understand the Pinterest algorithm. Also check out the free Pinterest Strategy Guide and the free SEO training.
- Grammarly - spell checks and grammar usage. I can't live without this tool
- Frase.io - Write killer content that is SEO friendly using this tool.
- Ubersuggest - A tool to gauge your SEO and how well your website is performing
- ShortPixel - If you have images that are hogging resources, you should give this tool a go. It creates smaller file sizes so your page loads super fast
- Co-Schedule Headline Analyzer - Discover headlines that rank high with this free tool
- Answer the Public - tool to discover what people are asking about
- Adobe Creative Cloud - For professional designs & work, I use Adobe
- Levee Road Courses - Design elements and Pinterest courses for VA's and businesses looking to learn how to use Pinterest
- Canva for Work - Great tools for creating all kinds of social graphics
- Creative Market - Graphics, templates, and other design elements for commercial and personal projects
- Tailwind Create - Sign up for 30 days free of the Tailwind Scheduling tool and also get Tailwind Create. Use this for creating pin images quickly.
- Ivory Mix - Photography membership site that also has social media training, social templates, growth opportunities, and more!
- Motion Leap - add motion to your images and create super fast video pins and social graphics!
- Bored Walk T-Shirts - I have so many of their t-shirts because they are funny and witty. Check them out and get a discount with my link.