Want Free Pinterest Templates?
Use these free templates to start designing your pins! Click the button to sign up and get them absolutely free. You can pull them up in Canva (you only need the free version!) and use them however you wish!
Disclaimer: The links below are mostly affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission but it costs you nothing. Thank you for using my links and supporting my business.
- Pinterest for Business – The official site for learning about Pinterest for business, best practices, and changes in the platform.
Social Media Resources
- Tailwind – Schedule posts to Pinterest and see your numbers grow! Using a Pinterest strategy will improve your blog traffic. Get a free month by using my link.
- Publer – This is a tool for scheduling posts to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, and Pinterest. I prefer to use Tailwind for Pinterest, but the rest of the scheduling options work great for me. You can also see analytics on which posts are doing well so you can make more of those! Right now they have a lifetime membership option for only $39. You won’t have to ever pay more.
- Send Owl – An easy-to-use tool that works for selling digital products and links to your email service and WordPress website.
- App Sumo – Valuable apps and business tools at a fraction of the cost. They partner with tech companies to offer you amazing deals on social media, website, blogging, and other tools that you need to run a small business. Use my link to get $10 towards a purchase.
Pinterest & Website Graphics
- Adobe Creative Cloud – For some designs, I just need it to look professional. Adobe is it.
- Creative Market – Various resources from print materials, illustrations, vectors, fonts, and other design assets that will help you design lead magnets or social media images.
- Canva for Work – I use this app when I want to create graphics quickly. The templates in Canva are easy to use, modern, and come with free stock images and illustrations. Use the free version if you have limited spending. The premium comes with many other features that I enjoy using.
- Ivory Mix – Free photo resource library with hundreds of stock photos. This is also a membership website that is well worth purchasing. When you sign up, you get access to thousands of stock photos, as well as courses, a Facebook community, Instagram and Pinterest templates, scene creators, and more. Grab the free stock photos: Free Colorful and Creative Stock Photos.
- Unsplash – Free photos. I’ve found a lot of good quality photos here, but a lot of people use Unsplash so you’ll be using photos others are using on your posts and social media. Access my free photos here.
- Pexels – Another free photo website with other options that Unsplash doesn’t provide.
- Pixabay – Another good source for photos. Here’s my profile with several free photos.
- Flywheel Hosting – Freelancers who need fast hosting use Flywheel. It comes with excellent customer service, tutorials on how to use, and a clean control panel. Plus, it’s super fast! No one wants to wait for your pages to load, so Flywheel makes your site load fast. Now includes Genesis Framework and free themes!
- Tasty Plugins – Get others to post your Pinterest pins! This plugin allows you to change the description, titles, and anything else. Hide images in your posts and they’ll only be seen if someone wants to pin your post to Pinterest.
- Mailerlite – I’ve used both Convertkit and Mailerlite for email. Mailerlite is what I use for this site. (I use convertkit for my other website). Mailerlite is a less expensive option and is easier to learn especially when you are just starting out.
- Clean Talk Spam Plugin – Keep your website free from spam and brute force attacks with this plugin. This is an inexpensive way to get rid of unwanted visitors. (I use both the security plugin and the spam plugin on my site).
- Frase.io – This tool helps you create great content. Just plug in some keywords and it will give you suggestions and assist you in writing your longer posts. The tool allows you to set up FAQ bots which you can use on your website.
- UberSuggest– This tool is free and is made by Neil Patel. It’s not just an SEO tool, but also a content creation tool. Use it to find errors on your website, see how you rank and find keywords and content that will help you score higher.
- ShortPixel – Images can slow down your website and cause people to leave. I’ve used various tools to optimize my images, but ShortPixel is the best out there.
Classes & Training
- Pinterest Academy – Learn the ins and outs of using Pinterest for your business.
- Ivory Mix Course for Blogging – (click on courses in the top bar) courses on blogging, time management, photography, Pinterest, and other related content that will help you succeed in your business. You can also grab all of these courses for free if you sign up for the VIP membership